Treat your hard-working tribe to a team day out to Go Ape worth over £400.
Go Ape are offering you a chance to win a team day out for 10 members of your tribe. Enjoy a 2-3 hour Tree Top Adventure, facing wobbly obstacles, Tarzan swings and zip wires. Go Ape is an ideal team bonding experience – increase communication, find new leaders and boost team morale while having a lot of fun!
After your adventure, re-energise your tribe with a picnic lunch under our private shelter, compliments of our forest chef.
For your chance to win, simple fill out our survey below:
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period starts 19th January 2017 – 2 February 2017.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.