Winter, it’s not us… it’s you! It was good while it lasted, but we’re leaving you. It’s time to move on. It’s time for something else. It’s time for SPRING! Well, it’s almost time for spring! The official start of the season is just over one month away, and we’re already on countdown. We can’t wait for spring to descend upon our forests and for them to burst into life!
Prepare to spring forward
The clocks go forward on Sunday, 26th of March. We’re telling you this now so you can put the date in your diary and start planning how you’re going to spend that extra hour!
Need some ideas? Here are 20:
- Start a life planner, writing down your goals and dreams for the future.
- Create the ultimate workout playlist.
- Spring clean the most cluttered room in your house.
- Catch up with a friend you haven’t seen in a while.
- Make a start on the book you bought yourself ages ago.
- Pick a new outdoor running route and convince your other half to join you.
- Have some ‘me’ time by indulging in a hot, bubbly bath (glass of wine optional).
- Bake a cake with your kids.
- Sign-up to a new class – Yoga? Pottery? French? Cooking?
- Switch off all tech and enjoy some quality time with your family.
- Lie-in without feeling guilty about it.
- Write a poem for someone special.
- Research and plan your next adventure.
- Host a tea and cake afternoon at your house.
- Find yourself a quiet spot and meditate.
- Tend to the shrubbery in your back garden.
- Pump up your bike tyres and head out for a ride.
- Read up about a time in history that’s always intrigued you.
- Prepare a batch of wholesome lunches that you’ll actually look forward to eating next week.
- Lend a helping hand to a friend, family member or stranger.
Team Days Out at Go Ape
Oh, wait! We’ve got a couple more suggestions for you. How would you like to spend that extra hour embarking on a fun, outdoor activity with your tribe? We would highly recommend heading skyward for some monkey-themed fun in the treetops! There really is no better way to spend a Sunday than by swinging from tree to tree, taking on a whole host of obstacles as you go.
See what all the fuss is about and request a quote for your Go Ape adventure today!
See you soon!